[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Piggie adventures

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 16:35:49 EST 2007

Mary Fran- Lake Elsinore sounds like a wonderful venue to consider – love
  that  motto, certainly fits our piggies!  How close are you to Sonoma County?
  Joan- If we don’t hold the Pigolympics in Santa Rosa, may I stay with you
  and  we’ll commute?  I’ve heard that the Sonoma County grass is excellent!

    Glen – not to be critical, but your first problem was thinking 2 pigs would
  share one carrot!  hehehe  (not in OUR house!)  I’ve taken to cutting them
  up into fairly small pieces, just to insure that everyone will get some (either
  that, or you could sit there and HOLD IT while they both take bites!)  But if
  they are both making the purring and rumblestrutting noises, chances are
  they are both boys, one is just more matured than the other.  (I’ll retract
  my comments should your population grow in a couple months!)

    Cris- Love your story of your piggies! It just sounds so fascinating, how things can
  be so different in other parts of the world, yet so much the same.  Thanks for the
  sound words of advice – good words to live by!
   “ So love your piggies, and enjoy by their side, life’s very short!”
  (wise words in any language!)

    Penny - Egg Piggies?!!  Wow!  Over here, we have Twiggy, the Water Skiiing
  Squirrel, who our late Lil’ Whistle was just smitten with.  He sneaked into the
  Tulsa Boat Show one year just to see her, but of course, being the star that
  she is, he could only blow kisses as she zoomed past us as she did laps around
  the pool, then was hustled off to her star trailer.  *sigh*