[Gpdd] Misc:Penny's new member

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 15:22:11 EST 2007

Here's a big hello to little Stella.  It's funny when piggies do things like this.  Girls will do it to boars, other girls or anyone else who is "bothering them".  Good advice to not pick them up from the back.  I'm sure Stella is more comfortable being picked up when she can see you.

  Lady Bug has never peed on me like this but she sure has her vet.  She was in for a routine well exam and she just got tired of him poking and prodding her and let loose with a very wet and thick white fluid and hit him square in the chest.  I don't know how that much fluid came out of such a little girl but it did.  She doesn't like to be petted on her hindquarters anyway so it stands to reason she'd get irritated.  Stella is merely expressing her preferences.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug