[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Piglympics Event Suggestions

Denise Bartels denisebartels at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:35:00 EST 2007

In Piglymics past, my gang participated in

"pig train", walking and running nose to tail fastest or farthest before the
train breaks up, and

"human barbering", which my latest, Scrappy is very, very good at.  My hair
reaches to about mid-calf except for the 1/2 inch wide by 3 foot long lock
off the nape of my neck that Scrappy very nicely chewed off for me one
evening when I fell asleep with him on my chest.  He is always trying to eat
my hair!

Foodlady Denise