[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Thankyou's

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 8 22:52:03 EST 2007

Thankyou to the following people,
Susie, Joan, Leah, Birdie, Kay, Alge, Penny, Janneke, Mieke, Kacee,
Candy, Carole and Audrey just wanted everyone to know how kind you've
been with all your advice  and kind words :o)    <hugs> x zillions for
you all.  If i've missed a name i'm so sorry i do try to answer all the
emails personally.
I deliberately have posted this, now it's not in any order, but i wanted
the newcomers to see just how many wonderful people we have here on the
gpdd.  I only have to post a question and for sure i'll get personal
answers within hours and that's wonderful as i'm in OZ and i find your
advice invaluable.  Your friendship also means a lot to me, thanks all

Love Glynis & Duke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx