[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] beach watching

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 8 22:59:13 EST 2007

Dear Lady Bugster
I would love to go to the beach with you, and yes i will be well
behaved, perhaps just a little cuddle and nose kiss if i'm not too
forward?  We could invite some of our other friends who are as young as
us i'm sure BB would love to share the time on the sand watching the BS
surf and our other youngsters.
As you know i've not been the best and so have not been eating my
pellets or hay, just the mixture my slave feeds me, gosh i get it all
over my chin and it's quite sticky. And to add insult slave wipes it
off, oh boy do i hate that part.
Speak to you next week, looking forward to the pigolympics with you and
our friends.
Your friend Duke xxxxx