[Gpdd] Virtual: pigolympics

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 9 20:18:53 EST 2007

Hello all,

Pumpkin, Peaches and Juliet are angry with me because I haven't signed them
up for the pigolympics.  I explained we bought a new computer and it took us
a few days to move everything from our old one.  I had to give them extra
veggies to make up for it!

Pumpkin is hoping to perform the Rumblestrut Blues with the Jolly Rodents
again.  He is always practicing around the girls.  At 5 years he is a senior
boar, but won't admit it of course.  I don't want him doing anything too
strenuous.  He would be good at carrot dueling.

Juliet just wants to shop, get her fur done, and eat.  No sweaty stuff for
her.  Sign her up for anything involving resting, napping sleeping or
lounging.  I know she was watching the Egg commercials and has probably
applied for a card.

Peaches is a very good runner.  She could do carrot relay, high jumps over
parsley, and celery stick vaulting.

If there is snow they can bring their bobsled.  It is bright red with flames
on the side, and very fast!

I think we should decide on the colors for the opening ceremony outfits.
How about purple, red and white?  Royalty colors for our royal masters.
Maybe our oldest contestant can light the torch, with the help of the
youngest.  The Spice Pigs can sing and the boars can do the Rumblestrut
Blues.

Now to go and read all the GPDD I missed while changing computers.

Dee and the Patriot Pigg Olympians:  Juliet, Pumpkin and Peaches
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com