[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Story idea

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 21:59:50 EST 2007

How many enjoy Steve Hartman's stories on CBS?
  He travels around the country, doing stories on the
  simple but interesting folk, and again is asking for
  ideas for stories.  When they mentioned that tonight,
  it occurred to me he should do a story on Peter Gurney,
  with the candle light vigil coming up. If anyone is
  interested, here's a link to the website to offer
  suggestions for stories-
  http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/assignment_america/main500617.shtml

  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge hereby nominate
  Peter Gurney as Patron Saint for All Cavies
  (can they do that if they're not Catholic?)
  -ok, favorite Leader then!
  whatever, we're going to go buy candles