[Gpdd] Misc : Silky lost her Friend Sooty

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 12:37:29 EST 2007

So sorry to here of Sooty passing. We all know what it's like to lose one of our Fur Babies.I  know it's hard for us but it's harder for the guinea pig that is left.I have always seen my guinea pigs get depressed.Watch for this because there really is something called a broken heart.Get a cage mate for Silky.We all now your pain.Sorry.