[Gpdd] [MISC] re piglympics

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 18:08:54 EST 2007

How do The Furry Ones from Las Vegas sign up for the Piglympics????
  Chip wants to be signed up for bowl tossing and jumping over cage bars
  Alf is in for the Sumowrestling and Pigloo moving, at one time he was the second heaviest in LAPS...Yeah Alfy....
  Comet wants to be in security. He doesn't take any guff, no matter what size they are. He means business.
  The girls also want to join and stated even though they are young, they can hang with the ancient ones....
  Mdme Leggs wants to join in on the lounging specialties
  and Diva Jules, which she is now being called, wants to join in on the wheeking contest.
  The Furry Ones from Las Vegas have been talking and think they can take anyone in the group contest for eating the most. You will not believe how much I had to calm them down when I told them about the team sports. The trash wheeeking was unbelievable.... I am going to have to talk to them before this starts about appropriate conduct...wow!!!

  I was thinking about nominating Las Vegas as a site, we have a lake and the mountains with snow, but the more I thought about it, I think it would be to much of a distraction. We would be losing our gp's to the lights of the strip.....Could you imagine the rumble strutting going on? The Sows in their show girl costumes. It would be total kaos... It has also been going around that the Piggy Mob is back in town and taking prisoners.......Yikes. We have been on the down low here. Comet had a run in a while back and they are looking for him for some answers. It's one of the reasons we are trying to move back to Montana. We are keeping our paws crossed a job comes up soon.

  McDreamy. McSteamy and McWow are sure hoping to see Samantha and Pearl. They will be groomed to their finest. And the girls stated they are looking for some young boars to hang with. Maybe a little emailing back and forth to get to know each other first?

  Let us know what is going on. The Furry Ones are in and raring to go.....Wheeeks to all.....

  Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf, Chip, Mdme Leggs, and Diva Jules