[Gpdd] Announcement--Potter's 5th Adoption Anniversary

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 11 00:47:17 EST 2007

We'll be celebrating Potter's 5th year with us this wheek--we adopted her from our local Humane Society after she was dumped in a box with 4 other pigs in front of a Petsmart in January of 2002 (we live in Florida, but it's cold down here in January.)  Petsmart employees took the box of pigs to Humane, where we found her.  She's been thru a lot, she's a lumpy-bumpy lipoma pig & has had surgery twice for her lumps--but she's my little Energizer-bunny pig, she takes a licking & keeps on ticking.  We're guesstimating  she's about 6 years old now but still incredibly active & happy.  Molly & Emma will also be enjoying the huge salad we'll be making for the B-day celebration--Potter was so good when Molly had her babies 2 1/2 years ago, she's been the perfect aunt to all of them.  Happy Adoption Day, Potter!  Love, Mom, Molly & Emma (& I'm sure, Mina, Lucy & Rex, Molly's other babies--Potter;s nieces & nephew.)