[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Sooty

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 05:06:44 EST 2007

We were so sorry to read that Sooty had gone to the Rainbow Bridge. We
looked at the photos on your website and can see she was the cutest little  piggie.
How ironic that she was first to leave when you were worrying about how  she
would cope when Silky's time came to go. We are so very glad your vets are
going to look into things further to find out exactly what the mass was. As you
say, in this way, Sooty could very well help many other guinea pigs to live
longer and more comfortable lives, so she is a little hero in her own way. We
are curious to know how old the vets considered to be "too old" for  surgery?

Please don't label yourself "an incompetent person" just because the lump
had grown to a considerable size before you noticed it. Piggies are experts at
hiding any kind of illness, and everyone on the gpdd knows that slaves who
subscribe to it are the ones who care the most for their piggies - that is why
we are here.

We send hugs and wheeks all the way from France to you and Silky, hoping it
may bring just one tiny grain of comfort to know that people all over the
world  who are members of this special community understand, and wish you well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures