[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Ash

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 11 14:15:44 EST 2007

Penny and the Piggyfriends, please accept our belated condolences on the passing of your last 20th century piggie, Ash.  Although we are very sad that she has traveled to the Bridge, it is so wonderful to hear that she was more than seven and a half years old and that she had such a peaceful passing, simply falling into a deeper and deeper sleep.  How wonderful, too, that she was lucky enough to have not one, but two, loving families in her lifetime.  Thank you for sharing the story of how she and her friends came to you full-time when her first family moved abroad.  What an eventful life Ash had!  We are also touched to read of how you comforted her daughter, Sylvie, with pet bedding that has Ash's scent on it.  So very thoughtful of you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday