[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Muinea

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 11 14:16:49 EST 2007

Misty and The Uineas, we are so very sorry to hear of Muinea's passing and also of your difficulties this year.  Although you are going through trying times, please know that your love for Muinea came through loud and clear in your posting and you are a special person to have given her such a wonderful life.  Piggies can never live long enough, of course, but her six years are a tribute to the excellent care you gave her.  It was so touching to read of how you sat with her in her final hours and told her it was OK to go if she needed to.  We are glad that Muinea's passing was a peaceful one.  She probably fell asleep dreaming of the Bridge and woke up to find herself in a field of celestial veggies.  How sweet that she loved to give you piggie kisses; obviously she cherished you as much as you cherished her.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday