[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you & Silky's reaction

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Mon Feb 12 02:46:30 EST 2007

Thank you so much for all of the kind messages and posts you have made to the digest
and privately. Having wonderful people who understand is an invaluable resource.

Silky seems to be doing well. She is getting a lot of love. She still tosses her head
at me when I rub it too much or 'style' it too much with my fingers -- I have never
wanted to put a little pink bow in any hair any more in my life than I do her funny
little hair -- and most importantly, she is eating normally and still almost
completely drinking an 8 oz bottle of water a day.

Sooty passed away in the cage, and I left her there in the special bed I made for her
to be comfortable in, in her pigloo. I left her there for a while, and checked on
her, because she stayed warm a long time, and I wanted to make sure she wasn't just
in a comatose state. Silky visited her a lot at the entrance of the pigloo (they
always chose to sleep in separate ones), and then when I took it out, she walked
around her and looked, and then she walked away.

Silky is a very strong little pig and I know we are doing as well as we are because
of your kind thoughts and prayers.

Wheeks,
Bethany & Silky