[Gpdd] SILLY: Tribble, Zathras, and Leela could be stars!

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Mon Feb 12 14:44:38 EST 2007

Tribble, Zathras, and Leela are ALWAYS stars as far as I'm concerned.  Now, the Charleston area may know it, too!

On Sunday afternoon, I strolled the piggies down to a local park to give stale bread to the ducks when some kids were peeking at them in the stroller.  (And why wouldn't they?!)  I was speaking to the adults who were with the kids and they told me about a local program called "Kids and Cameras" in which local professional photographers partner with underprivileged kids and teach them how to take pictures.  The young girl (at the photographers urging) decided to take pictures of the pigs.

She took pictures in the stroller, on the clover, in my arms, etc, etc  The photographer then told me that the young girl was going to be featured in the next issue of Skirt Magazine.  (I'll post the link when I see the article.)  The photographer and I exchanged phone numbers so I can be notified if the pictures end up on display.  I doubt any of the other kids in the program will have pictures of guinea pigs in a stroller!

Zathras posed for her to because he's a vain man.  Leela could have cared less.  Tribble was the least thrilled with the photo session.  It may have been that she was watching out for her herd since she is the boss pig.  That would have given her little time for posing since she had to protect them.

Jan
Proud mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
And Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Data Analyst
Select Health of South Carolina
(843) 569-4847
jan.schumann at selecthealthofsc.com

-------------- next part --------------
"KMHPMMS <kmhp.com>" made the following annotations.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our
internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.