[Gpdd] {MISC.} We lost our Junior and now our Ravi

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 15:32:58 EST 2007

Trina, how sad that you are now "piggyless".  I'm sure all of your babies over the years have both loved and known they have been loved by you.  I can understand your feelings now.  It's as though you just have to step back, take a deep breath and heal.

  The idea of fostering and "pig sitting" is a good one.  It will allow you to still interact with the furbabies but not have to be responsible for or emotionally tied up with them.

  My condolences and good luck.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug