[Gpdd] Misc: Cats and Guinea Pigs

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 17:51:47 EST 2007

Hi Jem,Crockett, George & Fletcher

We currently live with two cats.  One is male, Mr. Whiskers, and our  second
is Ms. Boots.  We live in an open CC cage, and have always welcomed  these two
visitors to our home.  Sometimes Mr. Whiskers will stretch out  for a short
siesta, and a quick sniff, and we all get along just fine.  Now  our slaves
were wise enough to have their feline friends de clawed, fixed  and  they keep
them well fed, so they have never look at us with dinner in  mind.  For the most
part we tend to ignore each other.  I think we as  guinea pigs are a little
to large for cats be considered like  small  rodents such as  mice or rats in
their eyes, so they tend to be scared  of us.  I think after some proper
introductions, you will be able to live  with your new kitty just fine.  Our
standing rule is you don't eat our  veggies, and we won't eat your smelly
fish.............!  Good luck on you  new feline friend.

Sincerely,
Ranger, Ritz, Rebel, and our slave Karen.