[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE, MISCELLANIOUS-cats+gps=introduce??

Danielle Waldor rainbow_dot323 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 19:38:22 EST 2007

Hey guys!!
       Yes, I am new to this group. I used to get mail from the GPDD but I stopped because I wasn't reading through the mail---just skimming. So I am back, but maybe these aren't the other people I had. Anyway, well, I had a guinea pig named April. She was 2 years old. On February 4th, she died. I will always miss her. Even my cat seems very lonely.....whenever I leave my room he starts meowing in a way that tells me he is sadish.

    One of you guys asked if it is okay to introduce cats to guinea pigs, I have 3 cats myself. Truly, I would say that it is okay to introduce them depending on the cat. DO NOT LEAVE THE CAT AND THE GUINEA PIG ALONE TOGETHER!!! If you are watching, they will be fine. In fact, whenever April put her nose up to the bars of her cage, Tabby (one of my cats) would come up to her and sniff her. Now, she is dead, and he IS lonely when I am not around.
    Sorry this is so long, but I thought I ought to introduce myself properly. Thanks!

        ~Danielle
  In loving memory of April.