[Gpdd] misc: Knee repair

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Feb 13 14:15:07 EST 2007

Hi Grace,
Good luck with your knee. We'll be thinking of you.
I don't believe anyone has mentioned "biggest waddle" before for the
P-O and wheee think this should definitely be included. But whee wonder if
this isn't too "demeaning" to focus on such piggy anatomy. Of course, we're
also doing the rumblestrut, I imagine.
I laughed so hard at the piggy race illustration, especially when I realized that
the piggy "winner" was actually flying through the start line and the carrot
lay untouched at the finish.
Then I clicked on the actual piggy races in New South Wales and laughed so
hard my office neighbors had to come in to see what was what. They think
I'm nuts -- about piggies. They say a laugh is good for your health, well I was
healthy yesterday. Thanks for posting the link -- was it Birdy?
--Mary Fran
with Cookie & Little Bear