[Gpdd] Misc: Cats & Piggies

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 15:40:47 EST 2007

I have 3 females cats who pretty much live in harmony with my four  piggies.
The set-up is that I have 2 C&C Cages (one is a two-story)  and both cages
are open and the pigs are allowed to roam free in what I call  their "patio"
towel-covered area which is surrounded by a small pet fence.   The cats are
allowed to "visit" the pigs when I'm home, and I often find them  sleeping in the
piggies lounge chairs or in their cuddle cups (pretty funny  seeing a 16 pound
cat in a lounge chair).  The pigs don't seem to be  bothered by the cats at
all. But my rule is when I leave, the cats must  leave the room and I close the
door.

Kathy & Nicki, Simone, Gretchen &  Surprise.