[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Cats and cages

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 13:53:17 EST 2007

Grace – Who knows what goes through these piggies’ minds?!!  We are just
  delighted that your Miss Tempermental Piggie has decided to honor you
  with munching her hay again.  Yes, the slightest change can affect them,
  and perhaps all the commotion had her concerned. But generally they are
  happier to be in the midst of the action, as long as they have a safe place
  to disappear into for those sudden noises, etc. Maybe she just needed a
  longer adjustment period. Maybe regular visits to that scary room would
  help. At least she has a friend with her in the other room. Gee, the OP’s
  wouldn’t know what to do in a dark, quiet room!  They have their tv’s
  going in their rooms all the time, although their lights are turned out
  at bedtime! (well, there were some that had to have their little
  nightlights, but they got over that).
  We will certainly miss you on the digest, perhaps you could get your pig
  smuggler to send us an update once in a while, and we could send our
  wishes to you.  Please know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers
  for a a complete and speedy recovery, and as much piggie time as possible!
  Do we need to send a piggie visitor to keep their spirits up?  I’m sure they
  will miss you as much as you will them!  Tell them that we are here if they
  need anything, all they need to do is wheek!

  Piggie hugs’n’kisses to Oreo and Pork Chop
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (Mac da Roanie says ‘yummm!’)