[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Meggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Feb 13 14:06:41 EST 2007

Janelle, we know it was a shock when your Meggie passed away, and we send our belated condolences.  We, too, have had a piggie get a good report from the vet and then leave for the Bridge shortly after; we are so sorry that this happened with Meggie.  Please know that you did your best for her in having her abscessed tooth removed.  We have no doubt that she understood that you were trying to get her well and that you loved her very much.  It was so touching to read of how she passed away in your arms as you were about to take her to the emergency vet; please accept our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday