[Gpdd] Announcement ~ Welcome Samwise!

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:40:34 EST 2007

Hi everyone!  First, I would like to announce the arrival of our latest
rescue, Samwise Gamgee.  He was abandoned in a local park.  Sam is enormous
and seems to be in great health!  He's going to live next to Frodo for a few
weeks, and if all goes well, they may be cagemates.

I'd like to enter my gang in the Pig Olympics!  Porky is getting a bit too
old to participate, but respectfully asks for the privilege of singing the
Star Spangled Banner in the opening ceremonies!
Corkster is wondering if there will be a Boar Chasing Event.  (And she's
hoping a certain Butterscotch will be there....

Sending healing wheeks to those who're ailing, and our thoughts and prayers
to those who've lost a friend.

                    Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and those Baggins and Gamgee
Boys
                              www.art4animals.blinkz.com/