[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Worried About Toffee.

Lauren ltrev at audi44.karoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 04:56:30 EST 2007

About 8 months ago toffee had scarbs on her back only 2 and she shares her cage with chocolate both females, i think they are sisters.
Anyway i left them and they multipilted ( as in that they was more of them)
so Dale my brother took a look and he didnt have a clue (He is the best person if a piggi is ill, he keeps guinea pigs aswell!!)
So i dieced to leave the scabs alone because it might hurt her if i pull them off.
So then months went by and toffee was better for about 6 months.
Then today........i was cuddling her and playing with Toffee when i found a scab i was horrified...then i looked further there was more... oh yeah and the dandruff (which cannot be helped)
please help me i dont know what to do!!?
>From your piggist pig person
Lauren
P.S  I love my piggies to bits and they love me i would never EVER hurt them if you think this message was me hurting my piggies then you are wrong.