[Gpdd] MISC: thanks everyone! Nancy + Alyssa

Danielle Waldor rainbow_dot323 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 18:40:21 EST 2007

Hello again!
        This may be a little late, but Happy Valentines Day. Also, thanks for the e-mails that I've gotten from a few of you over the past week. They help.

      Nancy, I'm so sorry about Alyssa. I hope she gets better real soon.

     I'm trying real hard to keep up with these digests, and I think it's working!! =)

    Thanks for the support and friendliness!~
    -Danielle-