[Gpdd] MISC-Alyssa

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 20:11:01 EST 2007

Jaime, Danielle, Kathy, Anita, Carole, Mary, and all the other wonderful
GPDDers who have emailed me both on and off-list,

Thank you so much for your sweet emails. I think that Alyssa is still
somewhat in a state of shock about the accident. Plus, she is in a lot of pain.  She
is starting physical therapy this week, and the therapist is having her do
range of motion exercises in water initially, as it is too painful for her to
do  anything out of water. She also is scheduled to see an orthopedic surgeon.
I  hope and pray that she doesn't need surgery.

That is so kind of you, to want to send her something, Jaime. I know  that
she will really appreciate it, as she is very upset right now. She had  been
looking forward to playing tennis this Spring, and absolutely adored her  job at
the Humane Society. I know that she made a huge difference in the lives  of
the animals there, and she was always buying toys and treats for the animals
whenever she got any money for Christmas or her birthday---before she even
started working there! She also often donated proceeds from purchases of CARROT
WARS to the Humane Society, and contributed videos, DVDs, posters, and  other
guinea pig treasures to their annual auction.

The best mailing address for Alyssa is the same as the one at her site
(_http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms_ (http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms)
)  for ordering the guinea pig movies:

Alyssa Buecker
c/o Milbo Productions
P.0. Box 3950
Lawrence, KS 66046-0950

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, and for all the wonderful
emails of concern that I have received from fellow GPDDers. I have said it
before and I'll say it again now, Guinea pig people are the VERY  BEST!!!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy (Alyssa's mom)
_http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms_
(http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms)

In a message dated 2/14/2007 10:45:41 A.M. Central Standard Time,