[Gpdd] CARE: into to piggies in cage

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 21:46:42 EST 2007

Sandi,
  My advice to you is to get totally new cages. It may be a
  territorial thing. If you can get a different cage that noone
  has "Claim" or put their scent it then they may be able
  to stay in the same cage without problems. I would also
  try to get or make a bigger cage and put in some hiding
  spots for everyone to claim so they would feel they have
  a place of their own. Good luck to you, sounds like it
  just might work since they do get along at floor time.
  Birdie

Birdie