[Gpdd] [SILLY] GPSA

Ann Evans ann at hintlink.com
Thu Feb 15 22:00:50 EST 2007

Please add Paul and Ann Evans to Guinea Pig Slaves Anonymous

We are slave to 9 rescue pigs and their offspring at Piggyville in Tampa
Florida.
We admit they get 5 serving of fruits and vegetables a day. That is more
than we eat.

We admit that they get 2 hours of cuddling per day. That is longer than
we cuddle every day.

Yes whenever they week we come running even if it is at 3 am.

We are helpless and under their spell. Their kisses and when they lick
our faces and purrrrr when we pet them makes us feel loved. They give us
more kisses than we give to each other.

Their vet prays that when he dies he hopes he comes back as one of our
piggys.

They get their beds changed more times per week then we change the
sheets on our bed.

Yes we are slaves to our guinea pigs.

Ann and Paul Evans