[Gpdd] [SILLY]<You Know You're A Slave When...>

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:10:55 EST 2007

You know you're a pig slave when your best friend comes over after work and
asks you if you have any stuff to make a salad because he's in the mood for
one, and then gives you a very confused look when you say "no, sorry, I
don't."
Why was he confused?
Because at the time he asked me I was cutting up green pepper, celery,
tomatoes, carrots, and romaine lettuce for the Piggy Girls' dinner... The
point of the story being, you know you're a pig slave when you feed your
pigs better than your best friend!!  ;)
Also, you know you're a pig slave when you consider the veggies for your
pigs completely seperate from your veggies and off limits to humans!!

Baisil, Dot, Myrtle and Phoebe must be so proud of me!

Liz