[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] chirping

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 00:26:50 EST 2007

I heard the most amazing thing tonight. Chip was chirping. I was sitting watching TV and the pens were 3 feet from me. At first I thought something was the matter with him, because his whole body got into it. It lasted for what seemed quite awhile. Comet just stood there stairing at me mesmerized. He then went on his way. Now I can say I heard one of my fur babies chirping.

  Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf, Chip, Mdme, Leggs, Diva Jules