[Gpdd] Miscellanous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 23:58:50 EST 2007

Hi guys Teddy is officially using his new cage .He is currently qualifying for the Daytona 500 he is doing laps in his cage in excess of 60 mph he is running , popcorning , and jumping so fast he is like a blur in his cage.I had him for a short time in a 10 gallon aquarium until his bigger cage came in now he has 4 levels and is so excited about it.It is about 46 degrees in Florida right now and he is hiding in his pigloo from the cold weather.I have the heater on as I have no central heat and air  and he hates the cold.I have a fleece blanket made for GPs I use when I hold him and he has one in his cage and he is hiding away in it.Thank you all for such wonderful advice .I took the shelves and made them almost flat so he can walk on them and hansel and gretel style i put food on the levels so he could eat his way to the top.I did not force him I left all his food and water on the bottom level till he was ready and he eventually ate his way to the top and i was so happy he came back down I praised him ,held him and gave him a treat one of his alfalfa bones which he loves to naw on .He wont eat alfalfa hay but he loves the bones ha loves timothy hay so i have that all over his cage.He is such a hoot to watch that is free entertainment I did not know how much fun GPs are I used to keep  hamsters but GPs are all I want they have such great pigsonalities it is so amazing.

Mary Mentz slave to teddy
www.teddybear201.blinkz.com