[Gpdd] Silly: Piggy Olympics and GPSA

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:48:42 EST 2007

Charlie would like to know if there is a category for a stare contest with
your slave to make them do what you want.  If so, he believes he could excel
in that.

Rosie would like to join the running events as she is very fast and nimble
when changing directions.  Also, she is very good at scooting backward with
a veggie treat to hide and eat it.  Is there a category for that?  She would
like to join the bath escape event too.

Birdie,  My name is Maren and I'm a Guinea pig Slave.  I have a foster pig
that likes to sleep on top of his pigloo so I HAD to find a way to make is
soft and comfortable.  He would sleep up there no matter what, but who wants
to sleep on hard plastic?

Rosie and Charlie have a cage almost bigger than our couch.  We call it the
piggy mansion.  In addition, they go upstairs with us when we go to bed so
they have a bed cage too.  Charlie will stare at me for the longest time
until I come to pick him up for some cuddle time.  This will last for
minutes (until I break down) and he will not move a muscle.  I have to do as
my masters command!

Piggy Kisses to all!
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie