[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE. Condolences for Jasper

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 16 12:56:40 EST 2007

I was so very sorry to read about Jasper. How awful not to have a 24 hour vet who can help with guinea pigs.

Yes, they can hide illness from us but they can also become ill very quickly and that's just when you need a vet that you can count on.

I do hope that Scooter will be OK without his friend. I have always found that boars miss their friends much more than sows who can usually find a new companion in another group.

Jasper sounds like he was a wonderful little friend and I know that you will miss him very much. Please accept our most sincere condolences at this sad time.

Love to all the Squee Squad,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.