[Gpdd] Virtual: pigolympigs outfits

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 07:30:46 EST 2007

Hi Yaya,

This is auntie Mieke. How are you? I hope you are better then last time I
saw you.
Of course I want to make you a nice outfit for the pig olympigs, I will look
for a nice orange fabric and make you a little shirt and skirt!
For Jan I will make a manly outfit, kinda like a basketball shirt and
shorts.
Does Suus want a skirt too? Do you also need training suits?
Lotje, guiny and Dunya love the idea of outfits, they want skirts too,
together with tops. Dunya wants a short one, like a cheerleadertop. She says
that would look nice on her and will show het youthful figure.
What sport are you going to pigticipate in?
Dunya, of course, is going to do the marathon.
Lotje want to do a relaxing sport and Guiny would like to compete in
projectile peeing.
Also they want to do the snackball team sport, and maybe you could all
together pigticipate in the piggy train competition?

Well take care and stay well,
Auntie Mieke

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com