[Gpdd] Miscellanous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 18 19:57:44 EST 2007

Well I weighed Teddy Bear and he is now officially 2 pounds he is getting so big.He is just know starting to wheek when I go in the kitchen and I start to prepare his daily salads.I will be taking him to a good vet at the end of the month as he has not sopped scratching and sneezing and he hacked up what looked like a hairball while I was holding him I read somewhere GPs get hairballs and they hack them up so I wasn't to worried everything is fine over here it will be in the 20's tonite so we are going to bundle up

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
www.teddybear201.blinkz.com