[Gpdd] Virtual / Silly: LAPS Olympig opening presentation

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 16:26:44 EST 2007

Thank you Birdie, Jimmy and Spunky for the vote in favor of the LAPS piggies
riding in on litters on the backs of golden retrievers, along with smaller
pigs from their home states or countries. They would come in under LAPS
banners made from seeds, petals, veggies and flowers, like in the Rose
parade floats. We scratched the idea of the big pigs being fed [grapes]by
the smaller pigs. Thank you Joan and Lady Bug!

Actually I wasn't too sure that golden retrievers were the best choice of
vehicle! I want to see what everyone else thinks. On one hand I like the
retrievers for this job because they are easily accessible, usually with an
even temperament; they're large enough to carry even the largest of LAPS
piggies, and I thought it would give a nice stately look to have all the
same breed of dog. Sort of a unified appearance.

But on the other hand maybe there are better ideas of how to enter the
arena!? A better choice of dog breed or maybe miniature ponies or Vietnamese
pot-bellied pigs to carry the big piggies? Maybe each pig could have their
own breed of dog or other animal to carry them in? Malamutes, greyhounds,
shepherds, etc....

And the music...what to play? We know some of you other LAPS pigs will want
to send in your ideas too! Then we can combine the best of all the ideas
into one blazing presentation....

Carla, Snowball and Apache, with Snickers in our hearts

No viruses found in outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus® 1.1.6.0
http://www.iolo.com