[Gpdd] (Bridge) Re: Jasper

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 17:13:38 EST 2007

Thanks to everyone who sent kind words, both privately and on the digest. I have a big test tomorrow...and one Tuesday as well, so I have been preoccupied with schoolwork, and more than a little stressed out by Jasper's passing. It's been difficult to concentrate. But I promise to answer you all when I get the chance--I haven't forgotten.

  I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Piggy people are the BEST people! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, and thank you for understanding how much of an impact the loss of one of these beautiful creatures can have on our lives--too many people don't understand.

  Scooter seems to be holding up okay (better than his Slave!), although he does seem to be sleeping a bit more than usual. He's still eating, though. A comforting sign. We are contemplating getting him a friend but I want to wait because we are supposed to be getting some piggies in at the school sometime soon, and I'm hoping to be able to adopt one of them. We'll see.

  Stacy and the Squee Squad