[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Olympigs

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Feb 19 08:33:40 EST 2007

Team Piggyfriends here again,

Some of us are concerned at the lack of effort being shown by our slave in creating suitable outfits for the forthcoming Olympig Games. She says that she doesn't have time as she has to go to Work. We don't know the whereabouts of this place called Work but it cannot be as important as looking after all of us. She does, however, bring home bags of veggies and a bucket of grass when she has been to Work so maybe we shouldn't complain.

We have decided that if we cannot have outfits than we will at least have a flag. As our ancestors came from Peru, we have just looked up the Peruvian flag. We are pleased that it depicts animals but are shocked that none of them are guinea pigs!! It does not convey the, how shall we say, "piggyness" of us all.

When we go outside on the summer to cut the grass, we have seen our slave's national flag on a pole in the garden. We like the green, white and orange stripes, which remind us of grass and carrots, though the white stripe could be improved with the addition of an emblem, perhaps a picture of a cucumber.

We have been going through our slave's CD collection whilst she is at Work in the hope of finding some stirring music for the Olympigs but we feel that her musical taste is unsuitable for this grand occasion. Sam, who was evicted from his previous home for fighting, suggests using the music from the Rocky films and hopes that there will be a boxing event. Our slave thought of Queen's "We are the champions" as she said we are all champions, even if we don't win anything.

Nova, the littlest Piggyfriend, says that she is too small to compete in any events but would like to help present flowers to the winners.

We will give some more thought to Olympig music but will have to wait until our slave is out before Gulliver can get back on the computer. He is the only one with the agility to jump up on the chair. The rest of us are practising our synchronised eating.

Lots of wheeks and squeaks to our fellow masters. Looking forward to meeting you all at the Olympigs.

Gulliver and the Piggyfriends.