[Gpdd] Rescue/Homes still needed,NY State

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 16:26:57 EST 2007

Hi All,
We still have 5 short hair/All self black,piggies
needing homes.We have been lucky and a lot of hard
work to have placed 11 piggies in happy homes and
still have 5 boys to go.Two of the boys were born
May28th,the other two on June 3rd.and Daddy is about 1
year old and a BIG mush.
If anyone can help or give a loving forever home to
one or two of our boys please email me.We are located
in Conklin,NY near Binghamton.I only ask a
$20.adoption fee
and application.Pass the word please..
Thanks,
Beth
blaaco at yahoo.com

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Hubby "John" and 2 Rug Rats "Elisha & Ben"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!