[Gpdd] VIRTUAL and very SILLY Opening ceremony for Olympigs

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 14:06:26 EST 2007

The Lady Bug wants to thank the small Piggyfriends for the accolades.  The white side of her face actually blushed when I read what you had said to her.  She minimizes her efforts just saying "what's right is right".  She wants no recognition.

  She also wants to declare herself as not wanting to wear any kind of costume.  She thinks her fur is beautiful and shiny enough and hates to have anything placed on her.  She is willing to admire what anyone else is wearing as long as her slave or someone else trustworthy is beside her to describe it.  She sometimes finds her blindness to be a handicap as she no longer does laps, popcorns or climbs.  She is excited about the grass eating and sleeping contests though.  She knows she can win those.   She keeps asking me when the games will begin.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug