[Gpdd] [Misc] The Uineas- update

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 16:30:55 EST 2007

Hello Slaves and Piggies,
I am so sorry for taking so long to write back again.  I want to thank everyone for all the nice messages and condolences for our Muinea.  I miss her so much but  it' s nice to have friends and all the support that you have given us.  I am doing a lot better than I was.  I got a job now and another car.  I'm staying with my grandparents now.  Vuinea got really really sick a few weeks ago.  The vet said she had broncitis/upper respitory infection.  He gave her a steroid shot and said that was all he could do.  She had quit eating all the way and had crusty eyes and nose.  She had trouble breating and would just lay on her little side.  I had told her bye and told her to tell Muinea we said hi and we miss her.  That night Vuinea ate a little piece of lettuce.  I took her out of the big cage and let her take her time and eat what she wanted as slow as she needed to.  I would bring the water bottle to her and let her drink.  It took over a week for her to recover all the way.  Now she's all better and she's wheeking and popcorning in the cage with her sisters.  On Valentine's Day I was sad because I didn't have a Valentine this year.  My grandma told me that I had a lot to be thankful for....God let me keep my Vuinea and I still have all the other Uineas too.  I came in here and just held Vuinea and started crying.  I realize how lucky I really am.  I'm so thankful that I still have my Uineas especially little Vuinea and how well she recovered from her broncitis.  Thank you all again sooo much for the messages when I lost Muinea.  You all are so understanding and very supportive.  Thank you very jmuch for everything.  Sending warm wheeks to everyone.
Misty and The Uineas