[Gpdd] Condolences, MISC-GPSA

Danielle Waldor rainbow_dot323 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 21:28:39 EST 2007

Hey!
       Sorry for everyone who has lost their loved  ones. They were real wheekers. =) =/ .... I have been thinking (i just  checked my email) , that I might join the GPSA (Guinea Pig's Slaves  Anonymous). I am not exactly sure what it is but it sounds nice.=)
  I'm most likely going to have a little memorial service with the very  little friends and family I have for April. April helped me so  much.  I learned that guinea pigs are good animals for stress-  they absorb people stress and replace it with wheeks and cuteness =).  Well, my brother is bugging me so that he can use my mom's computer,  too so I will write again later. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!

     ~Danielle