[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENTS] New Member Introduction

Hala Annette annettehala at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 22:10:08 EST 2007

  Hi my name is Annette.  I have one 4 year old male guinea pig named Rodney.  He is a spoiled only child.  The four humans in the family are his dutiful slaves.  Rodney is semi "free range" so he spends a lot of time running around the house.  We just moved to the Denver area from Japan.  Juid, from Guinea Pig Transport told me about this group.

  Nice to meet you all,

  Annette & Rodney