[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Welcome Annette and Rodney

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Feb 20 07:09:08 EST 2007

We would all like to say "Welcome" to the new members Annette and Rodney. We hope you enjoy it here.

We share good times and bad, have a good laugh and share each other's sorrows. There are silly stories to read and information for those who need it.

There was a discussion recently about the pros and cons of flying with piggies and as he is an experienced flyer, Rodney might like to share his adventure.

Best wishes to you all,

Penny and the Piggyfriends ( 25 rescued piggies in England ).