[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Mites

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 14:30:09 EST 2007

About Geronimo's seizures--I know they can have seizures if they have a bad case of mange mites (case in point: Jasper), but Gerry isn't displaying the usual symptoms of mites. He's not unusually itchy and there's now raw spots or missing hair. Can mites cause seizures even if there are no other signs? The vet is also going to do a skin scraping to check for mites.

  I'm so worried about him; this has just started in the past few days. I'm afraid to do anything around him because I don't want to start another episode. He's pretty young--not even 2 years old.

  -Stacy and the Squee Squad