[Gpdd] SILLY Olympigs and Team NW Surrey

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Feb 20 14:57:29 EST 2007

Greetings to Mickey and Team NW Surrey from Team Piggyfriends!!  We have to admit that when our slave watches athletics on the television we are more interested in the state of the grass than the actual events. We will all give the matter of starting blocks our most serious attention!

Yes, our slave is Irish and she says that grass is greener in Ireland than it is here. We think that we would like to live there. Our slave sends her best wishes to one of her fellow countrymen. Our slave's son, who panders to our every whim when she is away on holiday, lives in Surrey.

We are looking forward to meeting you all at the Olympigs.

Best wishes from Team Piggyfriends, especially Guinness, who was getting concerned that there were rather too many LAPS members bigger than himself.