[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks to everyone

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 21:12:40 EST 2007

I've had so much going on lately that I haven't taken
the time to thank everyone for their kind words and
condolences on all the little ones that I have lost
the last few months. All the e-mails made me feel much
better!

I want to send my condolences to everyone that has
lost little ones too. There seems to be so many here
lately on the digest. They just do not live long
enough! At least we can make their time here a
pleasant time full of love.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com