[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Sally

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 02:49:30 EST 2007

We were so very sorry to read of the departure to the Rainbow Bridge of  your
sweet piggie, Sally. We took a look at her photos, and can see what a
special little piggie she was - and what a lucky pig too, to have "found" such
loving slaves after surviving on the streets for who knows how long!

All of us on the gpdd understand that for a piggie to leave for the Rainbow
Bridge means losing a member of the family. May it bring you some small
comfort  to know that the whole community shares your sense of loss, and we across
in  Northern France are thinking of you and wishing you well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures