[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Welcomes

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 13:18:43 EST 2007

The Okie Piggies, likewise, want to send out a big ole
  Oklahoma Howdy and Welcome to Brenda, and to
  Annette & Rodney!  We're always glad to know that
  more outstanding Slaves and Piggie Masters have
  joined our family.  You both sound like wonderful
  slaves. Brenda - what a touching account of your
  piggie history, and a well-loved kittie, too.
  (welcome, also, to all you other new ones out there,
  still lurking - we know you're there! glad to have you!)