[Gpdd] Health; Seizure

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 21:17:24 EST 2007

Hi Stacy

I am sorry you have to go through seizures with a
piggy. I know it is stressful on you too.
I had two pigs that had seizures, but none that was
possibly do to stress.
I had one that had ringworm bad when I got her. If she
or I would scratch the area, she would go into a
seizure.
The other one was do to diabetes. Your pig would
probably be eating and drinking more than usual if
yours had diabetes. Blood work would tell that though.
Anyway, I hope you find out the problem and can help
your pig to stop the seizures.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com